Sunday, May 16, 2010

CALL ME

If one day you feel like crying...Call me.I don't promise that I will make you laugh,But I can cry with you .



If one day you want to run away--Don't be afraid to call me.I don't promise to ask you to stop...But I can run with you .




If one day you don't want to listen to anyone...Call me.I promise to be there for you.And I promise to be very quiet.



But if one day you call...And there is no answer...Come fast to see me.Perhaps I need you.
AUTHOR UNKNOWN




10 comments:

jessran said...

I love your blog. Its very touching.

I would love it if you would comment on my blogs and let me know what you think!
Thank you

Lukhman Pambra said...

Touching.... Hats off...to the original writer!

טיסות said...

wow great and beutifull !

Xanixiel said...

Very touching... i felt this one so much ^_~

chic Gucci shirts said...

so lovely!

chaussures mbt fanaka said...

Ok, il est maintenant également sur le lab. Tu es auteur et moi contributeur.
Merci pour ton autorisation ;-)

תיקון iphone said...

this post is the best one on my iphone ! :)

keepcloser.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com
you can rigist at keepcloser.com and add friends to enjoy with them it's free

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to visit this site and reading the views of all friends concerning this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

Have a look at my site alpha.orgonedigital.com

Little said...

This is so nice. It touches the deepest soul there is in me. If it's fine with you I'd love to share it